DRINK LIQUID MEDICINAL GOLD
Gold is a very precious metal; an all-natural mineral that is non-toxic and exhibits no interactions with other drugs, and is easily tolerated by the body.
Its healing properties are being rediscovered, as modern scientists and physicians uncover what the ancients seem to have known all along:
- Over 5,000 years ago, the Egyptians ingested gold for mental, bodily and spiritual purification. The ancients believed that gold in the body worked by stimulating the life force and raising the level of vibration on all levels.
- The Alchemists of Alexandria developed an “elixir” made of liquid gold. They believed that gold was a mystical metal that represented the perfection of matter, and that its presence in the body would enliven, rejuvenate, and cure a multitude of diseases as well as restore youth and perfect health.
- The Egyptians used gold in dentistry and it is still in favor today as an ideal material for dental work, approximately 13 tons of gold are used each year for crowns, bridges, inlays and dentures. Gold is ideal for these purposes because it is non-toxic, can be shaped easily, and never wears, corrodes or tarnishes.
- In medieval Europe, gold-coated pills and “gold waters” were extremely popular. Alchemists mixed powdered gold into drinks to “comfort sore limbs,” which is one of the earliest references to arthritis.
- During the Renaissance, Paracelsus (1493-1541) – who is considered the founder of modern pharmacology – developed many successful medicines from metallic minerals including gold. One of the greatest alchemists/chemists of all time, he founded the school of Iatrochemistry, the chemistry of medicine, which is the forerunner of pharmacology.
- In the 1900s, surgeons would often implant a gold piece under the skin near an inflamed joint, such as a knee or elbow. As a result, the pain would often subside or cease altogether.
- In China, the restorative properties of gold are still honored in rural villages, where peasants cook their rice with a gold coin to replenish the mineral in their bodies, and fancy Chinese restaurants put 24-karat gold-leaf in their food preparation
.More recently, gold has been medically documented to be highly effective in certain cases of inoperable cancer. Injection of microscopic gold pellets helps retard prostate cancer in men. Gold injections are also very effective in cases of acute arthritis. Women with ovarian cancer are treated with colloidal gold. Brain surgeons use 24 carat gold thread to suture delicate areas of the brain during surgery.
Medicinal Gold in the human diet whether absorbed into the blood stream from jewelry through the skin or infused in sops like Heart of Gold, imbibed like Joule’, or injected through hypodermics by licensed medical practitioners has wonderful nutritional effects on the human system. READ MORE
Source: Muriella’s Corner Newsletter